"You And The Night And The Music"
[Recorded December 20, 1960, Los Angeles]
You and the night and the music fill me with flaming desire,
Setting my being completely on fire!
You and the night and the music thrill me but will we be one
After the night and the music are done?
Until the pale light of dawning and daylight, our hearts will be throbbing guitars,
Morning may come without warning, and take away the stars.
If we must live for the moment, love till the moment is through!
After the night and the music die, will I have you?
- Ring-A-Ding Ding
- Let's Fall In Love
- In The Still Of The Night
- A Foggy Day
- Let's Face The Music And Dance
- You'd Be So Easy To Love
- A Fine Romance
- The Coffee Song
- Be Careful, It's My Heart
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
- Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart
- You And The Night And The Music
- When I Take My Sugar To Tea
- The Last Dance
- The Second Time Around
- In The Blue Of Evening
- I'll Be Seeing You
- I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
- Take Me
- Without A Song
- Polka Dots And Moonbeams
- The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else