""If We'd All Been Living In California...""
FZ: Ok? Now if you still want to get your name in magazines he wants five hundred dollars a month!
JCB: Where does it come from? We worked one gig this month. And now, so, what do we get, two hundred dollars for this gig up here, if we're lucky. If we're lucky, we'll get two hundred. And it'll be two weeks before we get it. Probably. I mean a- . . . after all, uh . . . what is all this shit in the, uh, in the newspaper? We sh-, if we got such a big name, how come, uh . . . we're. . .
FZ: That shit in the news . . .
JCB: We're starving, man! This fucking band is starving! And we've been starving for three years. I realize it takes a long time, but God damn does it take another five, ten years from now?
FZ: There's some months when you're not gonna work as much as other months. There's some months when you're gonna make a lot of money, and if you average it out, you do make more than two hundred dollars a month.
JCB: Expenses are sure high, too. If we'd all been living in California, it would've been different.
FZ: If we'd all been living in California, we wouldn't work at all!
JCB: Ah that's - true . . . Well, we're not working n-now anyway! We worked one gig this month, Frank! What's wrong with getting two months in a row of this good money? Or three months in a row? Then we can afford to take three or four months off and everybody can . . . After the first month I can get just enough ahead, but if I had two more months, man, I'll get ahead. 'Cause I'm not living very extravagantly, I'll tell you for sure . . .
- Uncle Meat: Main Title Theme
- The Voice Of Cheese
- Nine Types Of Industrial Pollution
- Zolar Czakl
- Dog Breath, In The Year Of The Plague
- The Legend Of The Golden Arches
- Louie Louie
- The Dog Breath Variations
- Sleeping In A Jar
- Our Bizarre Relationship
- The Uncle Meat Variations
- Electric Aunt Jemima
- Prelude To King Kong
- God Bless America
- A Pound For A Brown On The Bus
- Ian Underwood Whips It Out
- Mr. Green Genes
- We Can Shoot You
- "If We'd All Been Living In California..."
- The Air
- Project X
- Cruising For Burgers
- Uncle Meat Film Excerpt Part I
- Tengo Na Minchia Tanta
- Uncle Meat Film Excerpt Part II
- King Kong Itself (As Played By The Mothers In A Studio)
- King Kong (It's Magnificence As Interpreted By Dom Dewild)
- King Kong (As Motorhead Explains It)
- King Kong (The Gardner Varieties)
- King Kong (As Played By 3 Deranged Good Humor Trucks)
- King Kong (Live On A Flat Bed Diesel In The Middle Of A Race Track At A Miami Pop Festival...)