My wife died, went on that long black train,
Three years since then have come and gone again.
Had to find some way to sooth my soul,
That's when I found that Kargyraa Moan. And it goes
[First Chorus (No lyrics. Sounds from o to a in kargyraa style.)]
Walked on in to a little record store,
He had something from Tuva, said "I want it," don't you know,
By the time I met Chadaana's Kongar-ol,
Knew how to do that Kargyraa Moan.
Now I'm going on my way of life,
Sometimes we get in trouble, some times we have some strife.
Sometimes it seems so bad, people, feels like you're all alone,
That's when you want to moan that Kargyraa Moan.
[Repeat chorus (in kargyraa and chylandyk)]
- What You Talkin' About?
- Alash Hem (The Alash River)
- Gonna Move
- Kaldak Hamar (The Other Side Of The Mountain)
- Tras D'Orizao (Beyond The Horizon)
- Ondarnyng Ayany (Ondar's Medley)
- Kargyraa Moan
- Eshten Charlyyry Berge (It's Hard To Lose A Friend)
- Kongurey (Where Has My Country Gone?)
- Durgen Chugaa (Fast Talk)
- Sunezin Yry (Soul's Song)
- Center Of Asia
- You Gotta Move
- Tuva Farewell
- Genghis Blues Soundbites
- Eki A'Ttar (Good Horses)