"I'm Beginning To See The Light"
[Recorded April 10, 1962, Los Angeles]
I never cared much for moonlight skies, I never wink at fireflies,
But now that the stars are in your eyes, I'm beginning to see the light.
I never went for after-glow, candle light on the mistletoe,
But now when you turn the lamp down low, I'm beginning to see the light.
Used to ramble through the park, shadow boxing in the dark,
Then you came and caused a spark, that's a four-alarm fire now.
I never made love by lantern shine, I never saw rainbows on my wine,
But now that your lips are burning mine, I'm beginning to see the light.
- I'm Beginning To See The Light
- I Get A Kick Out Of You
- Ain't She Sweet
- I Love You
- They Can't Take That Away From Me
- Love Is Just Around The Corner
- At Long Last Love
- Serenade In Blue
- Goody Goody
- Don'Cha Go 'Way Mad
- Pick Yourself Up
- If I Had You
- The Very Thought Of You
- I'll Follow My Secret Heart
- A Garden In The Rain
- London By Night
- The Gypsy
- Roses Of Picardy
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
- We'll Meet Again
- Now Is The Hour
- We'll Gather Lilacs In The Spring
- The Look Of Love
- I Left My Heart In San Francisco