Evening shadows make me blue when each weary day is through,
How I long to be with you, my happiness.
Everyday I reminisce, dreaming of your tender kiss,
Always thinking how I miss my happiness.
A million years it seems, have gone by since we shared our dreams.
But I'll hold you again, there'll be no blue memories then.
Whether skies are gray or blue, any place on earth will do,
Just as long as I'm with you, my happiness.
- Begin The Beguine
- Out Of Nowhere
- It Only Happens When I Dance With You
- Love Me Or Leave Me
- I'm In The Mood For Love
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
- Little White Lies
- Don't Blame Me
- The Lady From 29 Palms
- It All Depends On You
- Hair Of Gold, Eyes Of Blue
- 'S Wonderful
- Nevertheless (I'm In Love With You)
- A Hundred Years From Today
- I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
- Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
- They Didn't Believe Me
- My Happiness
- I'll String Along With You
- What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry
- On The Sunny Side Of The Street
- Somebody Loves Me