[Recorded December 3, 1963, Los Angeles]
Should my heart not be humble, should my eyes fail to see,
Should my feet sometimes stumble on the way, stay with me.
Like the lamb that in springtime wanders far from fold,
Comes the darkness and the frost, I get lost, I grow cold.
I grow cold, I grow weary, and I know I have sinned,
And I go seeking shelter and I cry in the wind,
And though I grope and I blunder and I kneel and I'm wrong,
Though the rose buckles under where I walk, walk along
Till I find to my wonder every task least to see,
Or that I can do it, pray, stay with me.
Stay with me.
- Tell Her (You Love Her Each Day)
- Any Time At All
- Stay With Me (Main Theme From The Cardinal)
- I Like To Lead When I Dance
- You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me
- My Kind Of Town
- When Somebody Loves You
- Somewhere In Your Heart
- I've Never Been In Love Before
- When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love
- Luck Be A Lady