[Recorded August 20, 1979, New York]
One day as I walked with my son hand in hand,
He said, there are things that I don't understand,
How high is the sky? what makes it so blue?
And tell me, dad, what does God look like to you?
I said, He looks like a rainbow, just after the rain,
He's as golden as wheat dancing over the plain.
He looks like the star when the night's crystal clear,
He looks like a baby when mother is near.
His face is the moonlight reflected on snow,
His hair like garden where all flowers grow,
He's heavenly eyes are as true as the sea,
My son, that's what God really looks like.
His heart like a mountain so vast and so strong,
That's why all his children have room to belong.
His smile is the morning we waken to see,
But you, my son, you are what God really looks like to me.
- The Song Is You
- But Not For Me
- I Had The Craziest Dream
- It Had To Be You
- Let's Face The Music And Dance
- Street Of Dreams
- My Shining Hour
- All Of You
- More Than You Know
- They All Laughed
- You And Me (We Wanted It All)
- Just The Way You Are
- MacArthur Park
- Theme From New York, New York
- Summer Me, Winter Me
- Song Sung Blue
- For The Good Times
- Love Me Tender
- That's What God Looks Like To Me
- What Time Does The Next Miracle Leave?
- World War None!
- The Future
- The Future (Continued) I've Been There!
- The Future (Conclusion) Song Without Words
- Finale: Before The Music Ends