This love of mine goes on and on,
Tho' life is empty since you have gone.
You're always on my mind, tho' out of sight
It's lonesome thru the day,
But oh! the night.
I cry my heart out it's bound to break,
Since nothing matters, let it break.
I ask the sun and the moon,
The stars that shine,
What's to become of it, this love of mine.
- In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
- Mood Indigo
- Glad To Be Unhappy
- I Get Along Without You Very Well
- Deep In A Dream
- I See Your Face Before Me
- Can't We Be Friends?
- When Your Lover Has Gone
- What Is This Thing Called Love
- Last Night When We Were Young
- I'll Be Around
- Ill Wind
- It Never Entered My Mind
- Dancing On The Ceiling
- I'll Never Be The Same
- This Love Of Mine