[Recorded June 22, 1973, Hollywood]
Walk away, please go before you throw your life away,
A life I could share for just a day.
We could have met some years ago. For your sake I'll say,
Walk away, just go, walk away and live a life that's full with no regret.
Don't look back to me, just try to forget.
Why build a dream that cannot come true, so be strong,
Reach the stars now, walk away, walk on.
If I heard your voice, I'll beg you to stay,
So don't say a word, just run away.
Goodbye, my love, my tears will fall now that you're gone,
I can't help but cry but I must go on.
I'm sad that after searching so long,
Knew I love you but told you, walk away, walk on.
- Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
- You Will Be My Music
- Nobody Wins
- The Hurt Doesn't Go Away
- Let Me Try Again
- Walk Away
- Send In The Clowns
- There Used To Be A Ballpark
- You're So Right (For What's Wrong In My Life)
- Dream Away
- Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
- I'm Gonna Make It All The Way
- Empty Tables
- The Summer Knows
- Sweet Caroline
- You Turned My World Around
- What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon Around The Ole Oak Tree
- Satisfy Me One More Time