[Recorded December 20, 1960, Los Angeles]
You and the night and the music fill me with flaming desire,
Setting my being completely on fire!
You and the night and the music thrill me but will we be one
After the night and the music are done?
Until the pale light of dawning and daylight, our hearts will be throbbing guitars,
Morning may come without warning, and take away the stars.
If we must live for the moment, love till the moment is through!
After the night and the music die, will I have you?
- Ring-A-Ding Ding
- Let's Fall In Love
- Be Careful, It's My Heart
- A Foggy Day
- A Fine Romance
- In The Still Of The Night
- The Coffee Song
- When I Take My Sugar To Tea
- Let's Face The Music And Dance
- You'd Be So Easy To Love
- You And The Night And The Music
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
- Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart
- The Last Dance
- The Second Time Around