Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I'm found,
Was blind, but now I see.
't Was Grace that taught my heart to fear,
And Grace my fear relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear,
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come.
't Was Grace that brought us safe thus far,
Grace will lead us home.
When we've been there ten thousands years,
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we first begun.
- Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around
- Blessed Are...
- Love Song To A Stranger (Part 2)
- I Shall Be Released
- Blowin' In The Wind
- The Ballad Of Sacco And Vanzetti, Part 2
- Joe Hill
- Love Is Just A Four-Letter Word
- Forever Young
- Diamonds & Rust
- Boulder To Birmingham
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- Oh, Happy Day
- Please Come To Boston
- Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts
- The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
- Amazing Grace