I've found all the love I've ever wanted
Things so sweet I never could explain
Hold me like a prisoner who has nowhere to escape
Tied forever to a lovers chain.
You showed me the strongest love is gentle
Softer than the lightest summer rain
You don't have to try at all to keep me where I am
Locked forever in the lovers chain.
Some friends would like to take me back to where I used to be
They can't believe my old ways have all died
They won't listen to me when I try to make them see
A little love can keep me satisfied.
It took a while to make my heart surrender
Surrender proved so easy when it came
Now nothing in this crazy world could take my heart away
From the sweetness of your lovers chain.
I've discovered my ideal of heaven
By your side forever I'll remain
All the doubtful pleasures of my past could not compare
With the sweetness of your lovers chain.
With the sweetness of your lovers chain...
- Singing The Blues
- Leaving Is Easy (When Loving Is Hard)
- She Goes Walking Through My Mind
- Happy Years
- Broken Hearts Always Mend
- Travellin' Light
- Come Back Paddy Reilly To Ballyjamesduff
- Whatever Happened To Old Fashioned Love
- Sweet Forget Me Not
- You're The First Thing I Think Of
- It Comes And Goes
- Silver Threads Among The Gold
- Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You)
- Lovers Chain
- Never Be Anyone Else But You