The night is like a lovely tune, beware my foolish heart!
How white the ever constant moon, take care, my foolish heart!
There's a line between love and fascination,
That's hard to see on an evening such as this,
For they give the very same sensation.
When you are lost in the passion of a kiss.
Your lips are much too close to mine, beware my foolish heart!
But should our eager lips combine, then let the fire start.
For this time it isn't fascination, or a dream that will fade and fall apart,
It's love this time, it's love, my foolish heart!
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
- Swinging On A Star
- The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else
- Shadows On The Sand
- There's Gonna Be A Big Day
- American Beauty Rose
- And Then You Kissed Me
- Our Love Affair
- My Foolish Heart
- Speak Low
- Why Does It Rain On Sunday
- I'm Sorry I Didn't Say I'm Sorry
- Dance Ballerina Dance
- When Day Is Done
- To Know You Is To Love You
- Childhood Is Medal
- I Concentrate On You
- Who Put That Dream In Your Eyes
- Tell Me A Story