There were shadows on the sand closely mingled,
Just two lovers by a moonlit sea,
While I watched I thought of you and I tingled,
For they kissed the way you did with me.
Then the shadows on the sand came much nearer,
And the moon was like a spotlight then,
There was one familiar face showing clearer,
It was you, I couldn't look again.
I felt so sad, there you were with someone new,
I felt so glad, when I found it wasn't true.
For the shadows on the sand seemed to break up,
And I looked around me with a start,
When the pounding of my heart made me wake up.
From a dream that nearly broke my heart.
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
- Swinging On A Star
- The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else
- Shadows On The Sand
- There's Gonna Be A Big Day
- American Beauty Rose
- And Then You Kissed Me
- Our Love Affair
- My Foolish Heart
- Speak Low
- Why Does It Rain On Sunday
- I'm Sorry I Didn't Say I'm Sorry
- Dance Ballerina Dance
- When Day Is Done
- To Know You Is To Love You
- Childhood Is Medal
- I Concentrate On You
- Who Put That Dream In Your Eyes
- Tell Me A Story