[Recorded July 24, 1963, Los Angeles]
Strange dear, but true, dear, when I'm close to you, dear
The stars fill the sky, so in love with you am I.
Even without you, my arms fold about you,
You know darling why, so in love with you am I.
In love with the night mysterious, the night when you first were there.
In love with my joy delirious, when I knew that you could care.
So taunt me, and hurt me, deceive me, desert me,
I'm yours till I die, so in love, so in love so in love with you, my love, am I.
- You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me
- In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
- Young At Heart
- The Second Time Around
- All The Way
- How Little It Matters How Little We Know
- Put Your Dreams Away
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- Oh! What It Seemed To Be
- We Open In Venice
- Old Devil Moon
- When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love
- Guys And Dolls
- I've Never Been In Love Before
- So In Love (Reprise)
- Twin Soliloquies (Wonder How It Feels)
- Some Enchanted Evening
- Some Enchanted Evening (Reprise)