[Recorded July 25, 1963, Los Angeles]
Some enchanted evening, you may see a stranger,
You may see a stranger across a crowded room,
And somehow you know, you know even then,
That somehow you'll see here again and again.
Some enchanted evening, someone may be laughing,
You may hear her laughing across a crowded room,
And night after night, as strange as it seems,
The sound of her laughter will sing in your dreams.
Who can explain it, who can tell you why?
Fools give you reasons, wise men never try.
Some enchanted evening, when you find your true love,
When you hear her call you across a crowded room,
Then fly to her side and make her your own,
Or all through your life you may dream all alone.
Once you have found her, never let her go,
Once you have found her, never let her go.
- You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me
- In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
- Young At Heart
- The Second Time Around
- All The Way
- How Little It Matters How Little We Know
- Put Your Dreams Away
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- Oh! What It Seemed To Be
- We Open In Venice
- Old Devil Moon
- When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love
- Guys And Dolls
- I've Never Been In Love Before
- So In Love (Reprise)
- Twin Soliloquies (Wonder How It Feels)
- Some Enchanted Evening
- Some Enchanted Evening (Reprise)