The toad road licked my wheels like a sabre
Winds of the marsh lightly blew
Stone jars stacked with stars on her shoulders
Hunters of pity she slew.
Chariots of silk she rode
Stallions of gold she owned.
A mad Mage with a maid on his eyebrows
Hunteth the realm for a God
Who could teach him the craft of decanting
The glassy entrails of a frog.
The Bard of my birth with his ballet
Walked the wild worlds in the chase
For the black chested canary
Who as a moose can sing bass.
- Chariots Of Silk
- 'Pon A Hill
- The Seal Of Seasons
- The Throat Of Winter
- Cat Black (The Wizard's Hat)
- Stones For Avalon
- She Was Born To Be My Unicorn
- Like A White Star, Tangled And Far, Tulip That's What You Are
- Warlord Of The Royal Crocodiles
- Evenings Of Damask
- The Sea Beasts
- Nijinsky Hind
- The Pilgrim's Tale
- The Misty Coast Of Albany
- Romany Soup