Handsome as life
He's our lord and we trust in him
To move like the wind
As our friend and guardian.
The elements and oceans congregate on his brow
And he stalks in style like a royal crocodile.
His chariot legs
Are tree green and autumn brown
His crown of dusk is a glimpse of things to be.
In palaces and temples near the dwellings of man
If he can he'll smile 'cos he's a Royal Crocodile.
- Chariots Of Silk
- 'Pon A Hill
- The Seal Of Seasons
- The Throat Of Winter
- Cat Black (The Wizard's Hat)
- Stones For Avalon
- She Was Born To Be My Unicorn
- Like A White Star, Tangled And Far, Tulip That's What You Are
- Warlord Of The Royal Crocodiles
- Evenings Of Damask
- The Sea Beasts
- Nijinsky Hind
- The Pilgrim's Tale
- The Misty Coast Of Albany
- Romany Soup