This one is a short rendition in which me and pianist mate of mine
By the name of Prince Paul... I shall not relieve, I mean reveal, my
(Girl in background: That's not funny.)
So, I think we shall begin like this. Are you ready, Prince Paul?
You're fuckin' us up, man!
[Paul:] My playin's good, man!
[Dove:] Fuckin' us up, man! As we begin again... rude interruption from
Here we go.
You got a bullet in your forehead, boy
Don't you understand, you dead
Buried six feet under the concrete
That's the noise he made when he got shot
But Johnny's still dead
Thought about his mama
Thought about his father Josephine
Nobody could help the boy when he hit the concrete
The last words said by Johnny
But now he's six feet under and he's dead
Our next song we'll play is called Jenifa, we'll be back in a minute.
- Intro (De La Soul Is Dead)
- Oodles Of O's
- Talkin' 'Bout Hey Love
- Pease Porridge
- Skit 1
- Johnny's Dead AKA Vincent Mason (Live From The BK Lounge)
- A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays"
- WRMS' Dedication to the Bitty
- Bitties In The BK Lounge
- Skit 2
- My Brother's A Basehead
- Let, Let Me In
- Afro Connections At A Hi 5 (In The Eyes Of The Hoodlum)
- Rap De Rap Show
- Millie Pulled A Pistol On Santa
- Who Do U Worship?
- Skit 3
- Kicked Out The House
- Pass The Plugs
- Not Over Till The Fat Lady Plays The Demo
- Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey)
- WRMS: Cat's in Control
- Skit 4
- Fanatic Of The B Word
- Keepin' The Faith
- Skit 5